Fine-scale movements and use of space by spotted hyaena (Crocuta crocuta) on Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 343–352, September 2011
How to Cite
Stratford, K. J. and Stratford, S. M. C. (2011), Fine-scale movements and use of space by spotted hyaena (Crocuta crocuta) on Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 343–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01270.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 4 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!