Elephants of south-east Angola in war and peace: their decline, re-colonization and recent status
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 353–361, September 2011
How to Cite
Chase, M. J. and Griffin, C. R. (2011), Elephants of south-east Angola in war and peace: their decline, re-colonization and recent status. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 353–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01272.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 4 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!