Factors governing flower visitation patterns and quality of pollination services delivered by social and solitary bee species to coffee in central Uganda
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 501–509, December 2011
How to Cite
Munyuli, T. (2011), Factors governing flower visitation patterns and quality of pollination services delivered by social and solitary bee species to coffee in central Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 501–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01284.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 5 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!