Morphomeristic study of sympatric Barbus species from a man-made reservoir in upland Kenya
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 53–59, March 2012
How to Cite
Osuka, K. E. and Mlewa, C. M. (2012), Morphomeristic study of sympatric Barbus species from a man-made reservoir in upland Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01291.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 27 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!