Ficus sp. and Musanga leo-errerae: coexistent keystone fruits for chimpanzees in Kalinzu forest
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 389–396, December 2011
How to Cite
Kagoro-Rugunda, G. and Kayanja, F. I. B. (2011), Ficus sp. and Musanga leo-errerae: coexistent keystone fruits for chimpanzees in Kalinzu forest. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 389–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01292.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 20 May 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!