Present Address: College of Agriculture, Haramaya University, PO Box 138, Dire Dawa, Ethiopia.
Species diversity and abundance of small mammals in Nechisar National Park, Ethiopia
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 102–108, March 2012
How to Cite
Workeneh, S., Bekele, A. and Balakrishnan, M. (2012), Species diversity and abundance of small mammals in Nechisar National Park, Ethiopia. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 102–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01303.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 5 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!