Genetic diversity and structure of wild Tunisian Thymus capitatus (L.) Hoffm. et Link. (Lamiaceae) assessed using isozyme markers
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 140–151, June 2012
How to Cite
El Hadj Ali, I. B., Guetat, A. and Boussaid, M. (2012), Genetic diversity and structure of wild Tunisian Thymus capitatus (L.) Hoffm. et Link. (Lamiaceae) assessed using isozyme markers. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 140–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01304.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 20 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!