Present address: Biology Department, Gustavus Adolphus College, 800 West College Avenue, Saint Peter, MN 56082, U.S.A.
Patch use behaviour of Elephantulus myurus and Micaelamys namaquensis: the role of diet, foraging substrates and escape substrates
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 167–175, June 2012
How to Cite
Abu Baker, M. A. and Brown, J. S. (2012), Patch use behaviour of Elephantulus myurus and Micaelamys namaquensis: the role of diet, foraging substrates and escape substrates. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 167–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01309.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- (Manuscript Accepted 9 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!