Vegetation analysis, phenological patterns and chorological affinities in Wadi Qena, Eastern Desert, Egypt
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 193–204, June 2012
How to Cite
Salama, F. M., Ahmed, M. K., El-Tayeh, N. A. and Hammad, S. A. (2012), Vegetation analysis, phenological patterns and chorological affinities in Wadi Qena, Eastern Desert, Egypt. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 193–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01313.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!