Ecological and human impacts on stand density and distribution of tamarind (Tamarindus indica L.) in Senegal
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 253–265, September 2012
How to Cite
Bourou, S., Bowe, C., Diouf, M. and Van Damme, P. (2012), Ecological and human impacts on stand density and distribution of tamarind (Tamarindus indica L.) in Senegal. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 253–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2012.01319.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- EU FP6 DADOBAT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!