Sex differences in habitat use by African elephants (Loxodonta africana) in the Okavango Delta, Botswana: is size really the deciding factor?
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 277–284, September 2012
How to Cite
Evans, K. and Harris, S. (2012), Sex differences in habitat use by African elephants (Loxodonta africana) in the Okavango Delta, Botswana: is size really the deciding factor?. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 277–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2012.01322.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Elephant Back Safaris (Plc) Ltd
- The Whitley Wildlife Conservation Fund
- Dulverton Trust
- Office of the President, the Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism and the Department of Wildlife and National Parks
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!