Sex differences in habitat use by African elephants (Loxodonta africana) in the Okavango Delta, Botswana: is size really the deciding factor?
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 277–284, September 2012
How to Cite
Evans, K. and Harris, S. (2012), Sex differences in habitat use by African elephants (Loxodonta africana) in the Okavango Delta, Botswana: is size really the deciding factor?. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 277–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2012.01322.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Elephant Back Safaris (Plc) Ltd
- The Whitley Wildlife Conservation Fund
- Dulverton Trust
- Office of the President, the Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism and the Department of Wildlife and National Parks
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!