Preliminary bonobo and chimpanzee nesting by habitat type in the northern Lac Tumba Landscape, Democratic Republic of Congo
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 285–298, September 2012
How to Cite
Inogwabini, B.-I., Abokome, M., Kamenge, T., Mbende, L. and Mboka, L. (2012), Preliminary bonobo and chimpanzee nesting by habitat type in the northern Lac Tumba Landscape, Democratic Republic of Congo. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 285–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2012.01323.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Central African Regional Environmental Program (CARPE) – Congo Basin Forest Partnership (CBFP)
- German Bank of Development (KfW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!