Limited mitochondrial DNA variation within South Africa's black rhino (Diceros bicornis minor) population and implications for management
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 404–413, December 2012
How to Cite
Anderson-Lederer, R. M., Linklater, W. L. and Ritchie, P. A. (2012), Limited mitochondrial DNA variation within South Africa's black rhino (Diceros bicornis minor) population and implications for management. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 404–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2012.01333.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service administered Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Act of 1994. Grant Numbers: 96200-9-G268, 98210-2-G363, 98210-4-G920, 98210-6-G102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!