Notes and records
Long-distance transboundary dispersal of African wild dogs among protected areas in southern Africa
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 500–506, December 2012
How to Cite
Davies-Mostert, H. T., Kamler, J. F., Mills, M. G. L., Jackson, C. R., Rasmussen, G. S. A., Groom, R. J. and Macdonald, D. W. (2012), Long-distance transboundary dispersal of African wild dogs among protected areas in southern Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 50: 500–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2012.01335.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!