Cholestasis in transplant patients—what is the role of cyclosporin?
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 207–219, April 1992
How to Cite
BLUHM, R. E., RODGERS, W. H., BLACK, D. L., WILKINSON, G. R. and BRANCH, R. (1992), Cholestasis in transplant patients—what is the role of cyclosporin?. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 6: 207–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.1992.tb00264.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 26 September 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!