Comparison of budesonide and 5-aminosalicylic acid enemas in active distal ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 557–562, October 1995
How to Cite
LÉMANN, M., GALIAN, A., RUTGEERTS, P., HEUVERZWIJN, R. V., CORTOT, A., VITEAU, J. M., ELEWAUT, A., BELAICHE, J., FROGUEL, E. and MODIGLIANI, R. (1995), Comparison of budesonide and 5-aminosalicylic acid enemas in active distal ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 9: 557–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.1995.tb00421.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.