Racial differences in the prevalence of heartburn
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 375–376, February 2004
How to Cite
Rajendra, S. and Alahuddin, S. (2004), Racial differences in the prevalence of heartburn. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 19: 375–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2004.01814.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
- 4Gastrointestinal diseases in Asia. Int J Gastroenterol 1996; 1: 6–8., .
- 7Ethnic differences in the prevalence of endoscopic oesophagitis and Barrett's oesophagus: the long and short of it all. Dig Dis Sci in press., , .
- 9Population distribution and basic demographic characteristics. In: The 2000 Population and Housing Census of Malaysia. Puttajaya: Department of Statistics, 2000.