The risk of post-operative complications associated with infliximab therapy for Crohn's disease: a controlled cohort study
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 749–754, April 2004
How to Cite
Marchal, L., D'Haens, G., Van Assche, G., Vermeire, S., Noman, M., Ferrante, M., Hiele, M., Bueno De Mesquita, M., D'Hoore, A., Penninckx, F. and Rutgeerts, P. (2004), The risk of post-operative complications associated with infliximab therapy for Crohn's disease: a controlled cohort study. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 19: 749–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2004.01904.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Accepted for publication 21 January 2004
- 7Long-term treatment of fistulizing Crohn's disease: response to infliximab in the Accent II trial through 54 weeks. Gastroenterology 2002; 122: A81(Abstract)., , , et al.
- 8Centocor. Remicade Safety Experience. Clinical Trial and Post Marketing Data. PSUR7. Malvern, PA: Centocor, 2003: data on file.
- 9Infliximab does not increase the risk of complications in the peri-operative period in patients with Crohn's disease. Gastroenterology 2002; 122(4): W1363., , , et al.
- 10Perioperative infliximab and/or immunomodulator therapy is not associated with increased postoperative complications in Crohn's disease. Gastroenterology 2002; 124: A521(Abstract)., , , et al.