In the last 5 years, Dr. Graham has received research support or honoraria for speaking engagements or limited consultations from AstraZeneca, TAP, Pharmacia, and EISAI.
‘Guidelines’ or marketing for non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug and proton pump inhibitor use?
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1323–1324, June 2004
How to Cite
Graham, D. Y. (2004), ‘Guidelines’ or marketing for non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug and proton pump inhibitor use?. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 19: 1323–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2004.01950.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- 1Guidelines for the appropriate use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, cyclo-oxygenase-2-specific inhibitors and proton pump inhibitors in patients requiring chronic anti-inflammatory therapy. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2004; 19: 197–208., , ,
- 2A comparison of omeprazole with ranitidine for ulcers associated with nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs. Acid Suppression Trial: Ranitidine versus Omeprazole for NSAID-associated Ulcer Treatment (ASTRONAUT) Study Group. N Engl J Med 1998; 338: 719–26., , , , , , ,
- 8Protecting America's Health: The FDA, Business, and One Hundred Years of Regulation. New York: Alfred A. Knoph, Inc., 2003.