Meta-analysis: a randomized trial of peginterferon plus ribavirin for the initial treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotype 4
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2004
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 931–938, November 2004
How to Cite
Khuroo, M. S., Khuroo, M. S. and Dahab, S. T. (2004), Meta-analysis: a randomized trial of peginterferon plus ribavirin for the initial treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotype 4. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 20: 931–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2004.02208.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication 6 August 2004
- 13Meta-analysis, Decision Analysis, and Cost-effectiveness Analysis, 2nd edn. New York: Oxford University Press, 2000.
- 18Subjects with chronic hepatitis C and genotype 4 have a similarly effective response to standard or pegylated interferon in combination with ribavirin. Hepatology 2003; 38: 324A., , ,
- 19Combination therapy of peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin significantly enhance sustained virological and biochemical response rate in chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients in Saudi Arabia. Hepatology 2003; 38: 996A., , ,
- 20Randomized controlled trial of peginterferon alfa-2a plus ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 4 among Egyptian patients. Abstract 37, Proceedings of the 54th Annual Meeting of the AASLD, Boston, MA, October 24–28, 2003., , ,
- 21Peginterferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin compared to interferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin for initial treatment of chronic hepatitis C in Saudi patients commonly infected with genotype 4. Proceedings of the Emirates Pan-Arab Gastroenterology Week, Sharjah, UAE, January 13–17, 2004., , , et al.
- 24Early HCV genotype 4 replication kinetics during treatment with peginterferon alfa-2a (Pegasys)-ribavirin combination. A comparison with HCV genotype 1 and 3 kinetics. Hepatology 2002; 36: 291A., , , et al.
- 26Pegylated interferon alfa-2b in combination with ribavirin for the treatment of chronic hepatitis genotype 4. Hepatology 2003; 38: 982A., , , et al.