A clinical study of Japanese patients with ulcer induced by low-dose aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 21, Issue Supplement s2, pages 60–66, June 2005
How to Cite
Nakashima, S., Arai, S., Mizuno, Y., Yoshino, K., Ando, S., Nakamura, Y., Sugawara, K., Koike, M., Saito, E., Naito, M., Nakao, M., Ito, H., Hamaoka, K., Rai, F., Asakura, Y., Akamatu, M., Fujimori, K., Inao, M., Imai, Y., Ota, S., Fujiwara, K. and Shiibashi, M. (2005), A clinical study of Japanese patients with ulcer induced by low-dose aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 21: 60–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2005.02476.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 13 March 2005
- 2Guidelines for the appropriate use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, cyclo-oxygenase-2-specific inhibitors and proton pump inhibitors in patients requiring chronic anti-inflammatory therapy. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2004; 19: 197–208 [Review]., , ,
- 5[Gastritis and gastric ulcers/EBD-based strategy] Approaches to gastritis and gastric ulcers: strategy for the treatment of peptic ulcers while HP eradication therapy is widely used. Med Pract 2001; 18: 1954–60.
- 6[NSAIDs and Gastrointestinal Tract] Clinical Study on NSAIDs-induced gastromucosal injuries. Clin Gastroenterol 1999; 14: 403–12., , , et al.