Trends in the prevalence of peptic ulcer disease and Helicobacter pylori infection in family physician-referred uninvestigated dyspeptic patients in Hong Kong
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2005
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 243–249, August 2005
How to Cite
XIA, B., XIA, H. H. X., MA, C. W., WONG, K. W., FUNG, F. M. Y., HUI, C. K., CHAN, C. K., CHAN, A. O. O., LAI, K. C., YUEN, M. F. and WONG, B. C. Y. (2005), Trends in the prevalence of peptic ulcer disease and Helicobacter pylori infection in family physician-referred uninvestigated dyspeptic patients in Hong Kong. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 22: 243–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2005.02554.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 25 May 2005
- 3International Agency for Research on Cancer, World Health Organization. Infection with Helicobacter pylori, schistosomes, liver flukes and Helicobacter pylori, IARC, Lyon, 1994 Monogr. Eval Carcinog Risks Hum 1994; 60: 177–240.
- 15Evaluation of a new referral system for the management of dyspepsia in Hong Kong: role of open access upper endoscopy. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2000; 15: 1251–6., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 16Comparison of lansoprazole-based triple therapy for treatment of Helicobacter pylori-related duodenal ulcer: an Asian multicentre double-blind randomized placebo controlled study. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2000; 14: 217–24., , , et al.
- 19The effect of a Helicobacter pylori treatment strategy on health care expenditures in patients with peptic ulcer disease and dyspepsia. Am J Gastroenterol 2003; 98: 1952–62., , ,Direct Link:
- 26Role of Helicobacter pylori infection and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in peptic-ulcer disease: a meta-analysis. Lancet 2002; 8: 124–31., ,