Review article: hyperlipidaemia and cardiovascular risk
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s2, pages 28–30, November 2005
How to Cite
BERTOLOTTI, M., MAURANTONIO, M., GABBI, C., ANZIVINO, C. and CARULLI, N. (2005), Review article: hyperlipidaemia and cardiovascular risk. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 22: 28–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2005.02591.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 23 May 2005
- 2Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive Summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). JAMA 2001; 285: 2486–97.
- 5The risk factors incorporated in Riscard 2002: a software for the prediction of cardiovascular risk in the general population based on Italian data. Ital Heart J 2002; 3: 114–21., , , et al.
- 6The global cardiovascular risk chart. Ital Heart J Suppl 2004; 5: 177–85., , , et al.
- 10Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study Group. Randomized trial of cholesterol lowering in 4444 patients with coronary heart disease: the Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study (4S). Lancet 1994; 344: 1383–9.