Efficacy and safety of short-term adalimumab treatment in patients with active Crohn's disease who lost response or showed intolerance to infliximab: a prospective, open-label, multicentre trial
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 409–418, February 2007
How to Cite
HINOJOSA, J., GOMOLLÓN, F., GARCÍA, S., BASTIDA, G., CABRIADA, J. L., SARO, C., CEBALLOS, D., PEÑATE, M., GASSULL, M. A. and ON BEHALF OF GETECCU GRUPO ESPAÑOL DE TRABAJO PARA EL ESTUDIO DE E. CROHN Y COLITIS ULCEROSA (SPANISH SCIENTIFIC GROUP ON CROHN'S DISEASE AND ULCERATIVE COLITIS) (2007), Efficacy and safety of short-term adalimumab treatment in patients with active Crohn's disease who lost response or showed intolerance to infliximab: a prospective, open-label, multicentre trial. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 25: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2006.03232.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Publication data Submitted 28 November 2006 First decision 2 December 2006 Resubmitted 13 December 2006 Accepted 13 December 2006
- 1The state of the art in the management of inflammatory bowel disease. Rev Gastroenterol Disord 2003; 3: 81–92., .
- 2Proposed classification of patient subgroups in Crohn's disease. Gastroenterology Int 1992; 5: 141–54., , , et al.
- 7Measurement of disease activity. In: TarganSR, ShanahanF, eds. Inflammatory Bowel Disease: from Bench to Bedside. Baltimore, MD: Williams & Wilkins, 1994: 429–44..
- 21Induction and maintenance of clinical remission and response in subjects with Crohn's disease treated during a 6-month open-label period with fully human anti-TNF-α monoclonal antibody adalimumab (Humira®). Gastroenterology 2005; 128 (Suppl. 2): A111 (abstract 723)., , , et al.
- 22Safety and efficacy of adalimumab (D2E7) in Crohn's disease patients with an attenuated response to infliximab. Am J Gastroenterol 2005; 100: 75–9., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 23An open-label study of the human anti-TNF monoclonal antibody adalimumab in subjects with prior loss of response or intolerance to infliximab for Crohn's disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2004; 99: 1984–9., , , et al.Direct Link: