Listed in the Appendix.
Efficacy of mitemcinal, a motilin agonist, on gastrointestinal symptoms in patients with symptoms suggesting diabetic gastropathy: a randomized, multi-center, placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 107–116, July 2007
How to Cite
MCCALLUM, R. W., CYNSHI, O. and US INVESTIGATIVE TEAM (2007), Efficacy of mitemcinal, a motilin agonist, on gastrointestinal symptoms in patients with symptoms suggesting diabetic gastropathy: a randomized, multi-center, placebo-controlled trial. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 26: 107–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2007.03346.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Publication data Submitted 13 November 2006 First decision 20 November 2006 Resubmitted 12 March 2007 Second decision 02 April 2007 Resubmitted 11 April 2007 Accepted 12 April 2007
- 8Failure of a motilin receptor agonist (ABT-229) to relieve the symptoms of functional dyspepsia in patients with and without delayed gastric emptying: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2000; 14: 1653–61., , , et al.
- 12Obesity is associated with increased risk of gastrointestinal symptoms: a population-based study. Am J Gastroenterol 2004; 99: 1801–6., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 13GI symptoms in diabetes mellitus are associated with both poor glycemic control and diabetic complications. Am J Gastroenterol 2002; 97: 604–11., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 14Rome III: The Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders. McLean, VA: Degnon Associates, 2006., , , et al.
- 15Rome II: The Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders. Diagnosis, Pathophysiology, and Treatment: A Multinational Consensus. McLean, VA: Degnon Associates, 2000., , , , .
- 19Diabetic gastropathy and prokinetics. Am J Gastroenterol 2003; 98: 264–71..Direct Link: