Clinical trial: oral feeding with a soft diet compared with clear liquid diet as initial meal in mild acute pancreatitis
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 777–781, September 2008
How to Cite
SATHIARAJ, E., MURTHY, S., MANSARD, M. J., RAO, G. V., MAHUKAR, S. and REDDY, D. N. (2008), Clinical trial: oral feeding with a soft diet compared with clear liquid diet as initial meal in mild acute pancreatitis. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 28: 777–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2008.03794.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
- Publication data Submitted 29 May 2008 First decision 6 June 2008 Resubmission 13 June 2008 Accepted 1 July 2008 Epub Accepted Article 4 July 2008
- 2The physiologic effects of enteral and parenteral feeding on pancreatic enzyme secretion in humans. Am J Physiol 2003; 284: 27–36., , , et al.
- 4Oral refeeding after onset of acute pancreatitis: a review of literature. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 2079–84., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 9Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases, 8th edn. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Company, 2006: 1242, 1260., , .
- 10Enteral nutrition in severe acute pancreatitis: future development. J Pancreas 2004; 5: 60–3..
- 14Nutritive Value of Indian foods, 2nd edn. Printed by National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Indian counsel of Medicinal Research (ICMR), Hyderabad, 1971: Revised and updated by Narsinga Rao BS, Dosthale YG, Pant KC, reprint, 2004., , .