AP&T correspondence columns are restricted to letters discussing papers that have been published in the journal. A letter must have a maximum of 300 words, may contain one table or figure, and should have no more than 10 references. It should be submitted electronically to the Editors via http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/apt.
Saccharomyces boulardii for treating acute gastroenteritis in children: updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 960–961, November 2009
How to Cite
Szajewska, H. and Skórka, A. (2009), Saccharomyces boulardii for treating acute gastroenteritis in children: updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 30: 960–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2009.04113.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- 6Therapeutic evaluation of Saccharomyces boulardii in children with acute diarrhoea. Ann Ped 1994; 6: 397–400., .
- 7The efficacy of Saccharomyces boulardii in the treatment of acute watery diarrhoea in children: a multicentre randomized controlled trial. J Coll Phys Surg Pakist 2002; 12: 432–4., , , , , .
- 10A multi-centre DBRPC-trial in developing countries with S. boulardii in acute gastroenteritis. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2007; 44: e86., , , et al.
- 11European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition/European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases evidence-based guidelines for the management of acute gastroenteritis in children in Europe. J Paediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2008;46(Suppl 2):S81–122., , , et al.