The quality of sleep in patients with coeliac disease
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1031–1036, October 2010
How to Cite
Zingone, F., Siniscalchi, M., Capone, P., Tortora, R., Andreozzi, P., Capone, E. and Ciacci, C. (2010), The quality of sleep in patients with coeliac disease. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 32: 1031–1036. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2010.04432.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Publication data Submitted 15 June 2010 First decision 30 June 2010 Resubmitted 22 July 2010 Accepted 25 July 2010
- 4State and trait anxiety and depression in patients affected by gastrointestinal diseases: psychometric evaluation of 1641 patients referred to an internal medicine outpatient setting. Int J Clin Pract 2008; 62: 1063–9., , , et al.
- 8Restless legs syndrome is a common feature of adult celiac disease. Mov Disord 2010; 25: 877–81., , , et al.
- 10Quantification of subjective sleep quality in healthy elderly men and women using the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index. Sleep 1989; 14: 331–8., , , et al.
- 11SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User’s Manual. Boston, MA: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1994., , .
- 13User’s Manual for the SF-36v2 Health Survey. 2nd ed. Lincoln, RI: Quality Metric Incorporated, 2007., , , , , .
- 17The anxiety sensitivity index: construct validity and factor anal analytic structure. J Anxiety Disord 1987; 1: 265–77., .
- 18Manual for the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press, 1970., , .
- 19Assessment of emotional states and personality traits: measuring psychological vital signs. In: ButcherJN, ed. Clinical Personality Assessment: Practical Approaches. New York: Oxford University Press, 1995: 140., , , , .