This article is based on a paper delivered at the Annual Scientific Meeting for Junior Anaesthetists at Cambridge in March 1977.
Anaesthetic techniques for surgical correction of fractured neck of femur
A comparative study of spinal and general anaesthesia in the elderly
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 10–14, January 1978
How to Cite
McLAREN, A. D., STOCKWELL, M. C. and REID, V. T. (1978), Anaesthetic techniques for surgical correction of fractured neck of femur. Anaesthesia, 33: 10–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.1978.tb08270.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- 11976) Sub-capital fractures of the femur—a prospective study. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 58B, 2., , & (
- 21975) Thompson prosthesis for fractured neck of femur: a comparison of surgical approaches. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 58B, 437.& (
- 5American Society of Anaesthesiologists (1963) New classification of physical status. Anesthesiology, 24, 111.
- 61972) Postgraduate Medicine, 2nd edn, p. 1. Lloyd-Luke, London .(