Department of Anesthesiology, North Carolina Memorial Hospital 204H, Chapel Hill. NC 27514, USA.
Spinal anaesthesia for Caesarean section
The influence of hypotension on neonatal outcome
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 658–662, June 1982
How to Cite
CORKE, B. C., DATTA, S., OSTHEIMER, G. W., WEISS, J. B. and ALPER, M. H. (1982), Spinal anaesthesia for Caesarean section. Anaesthesia, 37: 658–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.1982.tb01278.x
This study was presented at the Autumn Meeting 1978 of the Obstetric Anaesthetists Association and abstracted in Anaesthesia 1979; 34: 116.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
- 6The neurological examination of the full term newborn infant. Little club clinics in development medicine, No. 12. London : Spastics Society and Heinemann Medical Books, 1964.,
- 8Blood acid-base alignment nomogram. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical Investigation 1963; 15: 211–17.
- 14Maternal administration of ephedrine increases fetal heart rate and variability. American Society of Anesthesiologists' Annual Meeting 1977: S131.(Abstract)., , ,