The haemodynamic effects of intravenous induction
Comparison of the effects of thiopentone and propofol
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 735–740, August 1985
How to Cite
GROUNDS, R. M., TWIGLEY, A.J., CARLI, F., WHITWAM, J. G. and MORGAN, M. (1985), The haemodynamic effects of intravenous induction. Anaesthesia, 40: 735–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.1985.tb10996.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
- 5A comparison of different drugs for anaesthesia in cardiac surgical patients. British Journal of Anaesthesia 1972; 45: 575–83., .
- 11Comparisons of infusions of propofol and methohexitone to provide light anaesthesia during surgery with regional block. British Journal of Anaesthesia. In press.. , .
- 13The relative potencies of thiopentone and propofol. European Journal of Anaesthesia. In press., , .