Current address: Senior Registrar, Department of Anaesthesia, St George Hospital, Blackshaw Road, London SW17 OQT
The addition of tenoxicam to prilocaine for intravenous regional anaesthesia
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 446–448, May 1996
How to Cite
JONES, N. C. and PUGH, S. C. (1996), The addition of tenoxicam to prilocaine for intravenous regional anaesthesia. Anaesthesia, 51: 446–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.1996.tb07789.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
- Accepted 26 July 1995.
- Outline of Fractures. Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone, 1992.,
- Does the addition of acetylsalicylic acid to local anaesthetic during the Bier's block improve postoperative analgesia Anesthesiology 1992; v 77, No 3A: A811., , , .
- Efficacy of a single intravenous 20 mg. dose of tenoxicam for the control of post-operative pain. 7th. Aplar Congress of Rheumatology 1992; P22., , , , , .
- Tenoxicam (Tilcotil) for post-operative pain in maxillo-facial surgery: an open comparative trial versus diclofenac sodium following parenteral and oral administration. Revista Espanola de Reumatologial 1993; SI: 416. A109., , .