National provision of acute pain services
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 228–231, March 1996
How to Cite
WINDSOR, A. M., GLYNN, C. J. and MASON, D. G. (1996), National provision of acute pain services. Anaesthesia, 51: 228–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.1996.tb13638.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Accepted 19 June 1995
- Patient attitudes to postoperative pain relief. Anaesthesia and Intensive Care 1983; 1983: 125–9.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England and the College of Anaesthetists. Commission on the provision of surgical services. Report of the working party on pain after surgery. London: Royal College of Surgeons, 1990.
- CMA Medical Data Ltd, Cambridge Research Laboratories. The directory of operating theatres and departments of surgery. 1994.
- Health Promotions Science Unit & Department of Public Health & Policy, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. Study of provision of intensive care in England. 1993, Revised report for the Department of Health, January 1995.