The role of prophylactic fresh frozen plasma in decreasing blood loss and correcting coagulopathy in cardiac surgery. A systematic review
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2004
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 550–558, June 2004
How to Cite
Casbard, A. C., Williamson, L. M., Murphy, M. F., Rege, K. and Johnson, T. (2004), The role of prophylactic fresh frozen plasma in decreasing blood loss and correcting coagulopathy in cardiac surgery. A systematic review. Anaesthesia, 59: 550–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2004.03711.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2004
- Accepted: 15 December 2003
- 2Audits of the appropriate use of fresh frozen plasma. Blood Matters 2002; 10: 7–9., .
- 3Audits of the appropriateness of the use of fresh frozen plasma. Transfusion Medicine 2000; 10 (Suppl. 1): 6., , .
- 4Transfusion medicine epidemiology pilot survey. British Journal of Haematology 2002; 117: 77 (Abstract)., , et al.
- 5SHOT Steering Committee. Serious Hazards of Transfusion report, July 2003.
- 6Blood Transfusion Services of the United Kingdom. The Handbook of Transfusion Medicine. Norwich: The Stationery Office, 3rd edn.
- 14British Heart Foundation. British Heart Foundation Statistics Database, 2003. 14 Fitzhardinge Street, London W1H 6DH, January 2003. http://www.bhf.org.uk.
- 15Donor response to a test for vCJD. Blood Matters 2001; 8: 3..