Presented at the Anaesthetic Research Society Meeting on April 2002 in Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Basic airway management by junior doctors: assessment and training on human apnoeic subjects in the anaesthetic room*
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2006
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 739–742, August 2006
How to Cite
Kidner, K. and Laurence, A. S. (2006), Basic airway management by junior doctors: assessment and training on human apnoeic subjects in the anaesthetic room. Anaesthesia, 61: 739–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2006.04708.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2006
- Accepted: 3 May 2006
- 1Cardiopulmonary resuscitation by medical and surgical house-officers. Lancet 1981; 11: 679–81., , et al.
- 3Review of Medical Physiology, 21st edn. McGraw-Hill 2003..
- 8Anonymous. Airway management and ventilation. In: Advanced Life Support Course Manual, 4th edn. Resuscitation Council, London, UK, 2002: 31–46.