Presented in part at the 16th ASEAN Congress of Anaesthesiologists and 7th National Conference on Intensive Care, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, July, 2009
The 50% and 95% effective doses of desflurane for removal of the classic laryngeal mask airway in spontaneously breathing anaesthetised adults*
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Anaesthesia © 2011 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 274–277, April 2011
How to Cite
Hui, M. T., Subash, S. and Wang, C. Y. (2011), The 50% and 95% effective doses of desflurane for removal of the classic laryngeal mask airway in spontaneously breathing anaesthetised adults. Anaesthesia, 66: 274–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2011.06620.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted: 5th January 2011
- 2Americian Society of Anaesthesiologists Task Force on Management of the Difficult Airway. Practice guidelines for management of the difficult airway: an updated report by the American Society of Anaesthesiologists Task Force on Management of the Difficult Airway. Anesthesiology 2003; 98: 1269–77.
- 9The Intavent Laryngeal Mask Airway Instruction Manual, 4th edn. Maidenhead: Intavent, 1991., , .
- 13Quantal response to variable experimentation: the up-and-down method. In: McArthurJW, ColtonT, eds. Statistics in Endocrinology. Cambridge: MIT Press, 1967; 251–64..