Comparison of blind tracheal intubation through the intubating laryngeal mask airway (LMA FastrachTM) and the Air-QTM
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Anaesthesia © 2011 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 185–190, March 2011
How to Cite
Karim, Y. M. and Swanson, D. E. (2011), Comparison of blind tracheal intubation through the intubating laryngeal mask airway (LMA FastrachTM) and the Air-QTM. Anaesthesia, 66: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2011.06625.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted: 10 January 2011
- 3Two-sided tests: introduction. In: JennisonC, TurnbullBW, eds. Group Sequential Methods with Applications to Clinical Trials. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2000: 29–39., .
- 11A comparison of a silicone wire-reinforced tube with the Parker and polyvinyl chloride tubes for tracheal intubation through an Intubating Laryngeal Mask Airway in patients with normal airways undergoing general anesthesia. Anesthesia and Analgesia 2008; 107: 994–7., , , et al.