Publication of these abstracts is on the understanding that they meet the rules for publication of abstracts presented at specialist society meetings, which may be found in the general Guidance for Authors on the Journal's website (http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/anae).
The following abstracts were presented at the 27th Annual Autumn Meeting of the Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists (ACTA) in Brighton, November 2010
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Anaesthesia © 2011 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 323–326, April 2011
How to Cite
(2011), The following abstracts were presented at the 27th Annual Autumn Meeting of the Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists (ACTA) in Brighton, November 2010. Anaesthesia, 66: 323–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2011.06676.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- 1National Kidney Foundation. Clinical practice guidelines for anemia of chronic kidney disease. American Journal of Kidney Disease 2000; 37: S182–238.
- 1Curriculum for a CCT in Anaesthetics. http://www.rcoa.ac.uk/docs/CCT%20in%20Anaesthetics.doc (accessed 18/1/2011).
- 2CMO Annual Report 2008 – Safer Medical Practice. http://www.pdf-finder.com/CMO-Annual-Report-2008:SAFER-MEDICAL-PRACTICE.html (accessed 18/1/2011).