No external funding and no competing interests declared. Previously posted on the Anaesthesia Correspondence website: http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com.
iPhone for monitoring neuromuscular function
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 552–553, May 2012
How to Cite
Langford, R. (2012), iPhone for monitoring neuromuscular function. Anaesthesia, 67: 552–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2012.07094_2.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- 3imobilemedic. iGasLog product description. http://www.imobilemedic.com/productDescription.php?prodID=1 (accessed 17/12/2011).
- 4A randomised control trial to determine if use of the iResus© application on a smart phone improves the performance of an advanced life support provider in a simulated medical emergency. Anaesthesia 2011; 66: 255–62., , , et al.
- 5Palma Healthcare. AnestAssist for iPad-iPhone-iPod. http://www.palmahealthcare.com/home/index.html (accessed 17/12/2011).