You can respond to this article at http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com
The Tariff – traps for the unwary
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 466–470, May 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, N. (2012), The Tariff – traps for the unwary. Anaesthesia, 67: 466–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2012.07150.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- 10Audit Commission. Improving coding, costing and commissioning. Annual report on the Payment by Results data assurance programme, 2010/11. London: Audit Commission, 2011. http://www.audit-commission.gov.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/Downloads/pbrannualreport2011.pdf (accessed 29/01/2012).
- 11Department of Health. Costing Manual 2010-11. London: DoH, 2011. http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/documents/digitalasset/dh_126613.pdf (accessed 12/02/2012).
- 12Department of Health. The MPET Review. http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/www.dh.gov.uk/en/Managingyourorganisation/Workforce/EducationTrainingandDevelopment/DH_114234 (accessed 21/02/2012).
- 13Diagnosis Related Groups in Europe. Maidenhead, Berkshire: Open University Press, 2011., , , , eds.
- 14Audit Commission. More for Less 2009/10. London: Audit Commission, 2010. http://www.audit-commission.gov.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/AuditCommissionReports/NationalStudies/20101216moreforless200910.pdf (accessed 29/01/2012).
- 15Department of Health. A Simple Guide to Payment by Results. London: DoH, 2011. http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/documents/digitalasset/dh_128864.pdf (accessed 29/01/2012).
- 16Costing in the NHS: from reporting to managing. London: Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, 2011. http://www.haciric.org/storage/library/R226%20Costing%20in%20the%20National%20UPDATED%20%20%28PDF%29.pdf (accessed 29/01/2012)., .
- 18PriceWaterhouseCoopers. An evaluation of the reimbursement system for NHS-funded care. Report for Monitor, 2012. http://www.monitor-nhsft.gov.uk/home/news-events-and-publications/our-publications/browse-category/about-monitor/monitors-proposed-n-0 (accessed 02/03/2012).