No external funding and no competing interests declared.
Jet ventilator failure
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 922–923, August 2012
How to Cite
Hobson, J. M., Clitheroe, E. and Tighe, S. Q. M. (2012), Jet ventilator failure. Anaesthesia, 67: 922–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2044.2012.07236.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- 2VBM Medizintechnik GmbH. VBM Manujet III, 2006. http://www.vbm-medical.de/cms/files/p329_2.0_05.08_gb.pdf (accessed 10/01/2012).
- 3The Royal College of Anaesthetists and the Difficult Airway Society. Major complications of airway management in the UK, NAP4, 2011. http://www.rcoa.ac.uk/index.asp?PageID=1089 (accessed 10/01/2012).
- 4Freelance Surgical Ltd. Difficult airway products, 2006. http://www.freelance-surgical.co.uk/vbm-products (accessed 10/01/2012).