Mitochondrial genetic variation in European, African and Indian cattle populations
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
© 1994 International Society for Animal Genetics
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 265–271, August 1994
How to Cite
Loftus, R. T., Hugh, D. E. M., Ngere, L. O., Balain, D. S., Badi, A. M., Bradley, D. G. and Cunningham, E. P. (1994), Mitochondrial genetic variation in European, African and Indian cattle populations. Animal Genetics, 25: 265–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.1994.tb00203.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
- Accepted 9 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!