A set of polymorphic DNA microsatellites useful in swamp and river buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
© 1995 International Society for Animal Genetics
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 355–359, October 1995
How to Cite
Moore, S. S., Evans, D., Byrne, K., Barker, J. S. F., Tan, S. G., Vankan, D. and Hetzel, D. J. S. (1995), A set of polymorphic DNA microsatellites useful in swamp and river buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Animal Genetics, 26: 355–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.1995.tb02674.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
- Accepted 17 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!