A linkage map of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) reveals an uncommonly large difference in recombination rate between the sexes
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 81–92, April 2004
How to Cite
Moen, T., Hoyheim, B., Munck, H. and Gomez-Raya, L. (2004), A linkage map of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) reveals an uncommonly large difference in recombination rate between the sexes. Animal Genetics, 35: 81–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2004.01097.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Accepted for publication 19 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!