Association of the heart fatty acid-binding protein (FABP3) gene with milk traits in Manchega breed sheep
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 347–349, August 2004
How to Cite
Calvo, J. H., Marcos, S., Jurado, J. J. and Serrano, M. (2004), Association of the heart fatty acid-binding protein (FABP3) gene with milk traits in Manchega breed sheep. Animal Genetics, 35: 347–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2004.01169.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication 8 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!