Nine porcine microsatellite loci tested for size homoplasy in genetically diverse breeds
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 244–247, June 2005
How to Cite
Peischl, T., Kuss, A. W., Melchinger-Wild, E. and Geldermann, H. (2005), Nine porcine microsatellite loci tested for size homoplasy in genetically diverse breeds. Animal Genetics, 36: 244–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2005.01283.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication 7 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!