Genome-wide genetic diversity of Holstein Friesian cattle reveals new insights into Australian and global population variability, including impact of selection
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 7–14, February 2007
How to Cite
Zenger, K. R., Khatkar, M. S., Cavanagh, J. A. L., Hawken, R. J. and Raadsma, H. W. (2007), Genome-wide genetic diversity of Holstein Friesian cattle reveals new insights into Australian and global population variability, including impact of selection. Animal Genetics, 38: 7–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2006.01543.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 8 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!