These authors have contributed equally to this work.
A polymorphism within the equine CRISP3 gene is associated with stallion fertility in Hanoverian warmblood horses
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 259–264, June 2007
How to Cite
Hamann, H., Jude, R., Sieme, H., Mertens, U., Töpfer-Petersen, E., Distl, O. and Leeb, T. (2007), A polymorphism within the equine CRISP3 gene is associated with stallion fertility in Hanoverian warmblood horses. Animal Genetics, 38: 259–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2007.01594.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 6 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!