Present address: Department of Biology, University College London, Wolfson House, 4 Stephenson Way, London NW1 2HE and Palaeontology Department, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD, UK.
Investigation of X- and Y-specific single nucleotide polymorphisms in taurine (Bos taurus) and indicine (Bos indicus) cattle
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 595–600, December 2007
How to Cite
Anderung, C., Hellborg, L., Seddon, J., Hanotte, O. and Götherström, A. (2007), Investigation of X- and Y-specific single nucleotide polymorphisms in taurine (Bos taurus) and indicine (Bos indicus) cattle. Animal Genetics, 38: 595–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2007.01663.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 15 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!