Single nucleotide polymorphisms refine QTL intervals for hip joint laxity in dogs
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 141–146, April 2008
How to Cite
Zhu, L., Zhang, Z., Feng, F., Schweitzer, P., Phavaphutanon, J., Vernier-Singer, M., Corey, E., Friedenberg, S., Mateescu, R., Williams, A., Lust, G., Acland, G. and Todhunter, R. (2008), Single nucleotide polymorphisms refine QTL intervals for hip joint laxity in dogs. Animal Genetics, 39: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2007.01691.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 4 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!